Monday 10 December 2007

Stories from real life are the most amazing ones




When I choose books to read I tend to always read books from real life. I think fiction has to be realistic and the real stories don´t have to. That is why the stories from real life is the most amazing ones. I often think about different personalities I meet during the days. They most often make me laugh. I have one of them at work. Tall guy with proffessor hair, a bit like the Einstein haircut. Look as if he hasen´t left the computer during his whole life. He has to have everything his way. The world has to change if he wants that. He is that stubborn. He almost never ask anything and when he does he whisperers. He loves cookies but he never brings any himself. He is brilliant at working with computers, almost nobody can compete with him there. He can have all his habits as long as he does what he is good at. Talking zeros and ones.

The Nobel Prize party is taking place tonight. A lot of Swedes are sitting by the TV looking att the ceremony taking place. Usually I watch some of it and it is always fun to see our king and queen and there are a lot of discussion of what she is wearing. I would love to be invited to this some time. Like I said this morning. I have to wait until my daughter or son is receivning the Nobel price... and I will probably do it from above then.

The Nobel price winners often describe how fantastic and also scary it is to be awakened by a white dressed girl with candles in her hair. The Swedish Lucia is always singing for the winners at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm. They enter the rooms when the guests are in their beds early, early.

I have no clue of what to do as a christmas card this year. I have no time and no idears... yet. I post one from 05 on the top to inspire myself a little bit.
Have you made all yours?

All the best from me
Anna

No comments:

They impress me

  • Caroline Krook
  • Kofi Atta Annan
  • My Postman on bike
  • Ola Salo
  • Rania Al-Abdullah Queen of Jordan

A heart in the sky

A heart in the sky
It isn´t every day you see this in the sky.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Borås, Västra Götaland, Sweden
Female, pretty ordinary if you ask me. Other people might say I am a bit odd like when I decided to go to Bosnia with weapon and uniform in a peace keeping unit for the UN few years ago. I wanted to be a part of something real with a good purpose. Some people say I lack humour. My friends always have to tell me when it is a joke otherwise I take everything seriously. I should be in the ironic generation, but I don't feel at home there.