Friday 26 October 2007

I bribed them...



Today I am tired of everything. Got a few thousands more on my salary today. They had miscalculated. This made me think of if I might should work more at the market department. It would be nice to have a bigger paycheck coming every month. I am very honest, if I hadn´t mailed directly and showed what was wrong on my paycheck I wouldn´t jave been able to sleep tonight. Such things make me really nervous. I don´t even have a credit card. I just want to have my own money and if I can I want to have pounds in my wallet, not use the credit card when I buy things. Me and Fred don´t have any club cards at any of the supermarkets. I don´t like anyone to know exactly what I am buying every month. I don´t know why I feel this way but I think there is lots of zeros and ones who know what I am doing enough already. It is a bit strange cause I am very open on the Internet but when it comes to credit cards and supermarket clubs my door is closed. If there is a shrink out there?! Could you please send me a diagnose.
Tonight I didn´t read any story for the kids. I bribed them. They agreed on laying in my bed looking at TV. This is why I am sitting here right now. They fell asleep and I won 60 minutes in front of the computer. Our mechanic came by this morning and told me that we have a huge bill coming in next week on our car. So there were goodbye to the saving money this month. I tried to smile since it isn´t his fault. Anyway today has been a long day. I slept over with 30 minutes this morning just cause I didn´t know how to set my alarm on the cellphone. GRR. I got the children to the daycare for their ghost party in high speed. They were going to meet a ghost today and eat ghost food. Sounds like fun to me. I woudn´t have to dress for that party I was already pale and sort of not there. After jumping and wawing goodbye outside the daycare I went to my job at the market department. We are moving to another smaller office in two weeks and the owner wanted me to sit there and work meanwhile they build the walls... I said no thank you and will be working at home during those days. Today my eyes feel as if they haven´t slept in a week. I went to the toilet to see if I looked anything like I feet today but I must admit that most of that tired feeling is coming from the inside. B surprised me and P with a birthday cake and gift to both of us. Very cute of him to do this. He had bought two bottles of wine. One of them were a bottle of Amarone Wine. I tasted the best wine ever a few weeks ago. I thought what the heck I never drink much so I ordered one glass of the most expensive wine they´ve got at my favorite restaurant. That was Amarone wine and I loved it. That is amazing cause I never tasted such a good wine before. That is worth finding. They don´t have exactly the same at our liquour store but they have similar so I am hoping on finding a second best.

Tomorrow Fred is coming home... Finally! The ECMOD show wasn´t that good he told me over the phone. Perhaps he won´t be going there so many days next time. No one is happier than me.

No comments:

They impress me

  • Caroline Krook
  • Kofi Atta Annan
  • My Postman on bike
  • Ola Salo
  • Rania Al-Abdullah Queen of Jordan

A heart in the sky

A heart in the sky
It isn´t every day you see this in the sky.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Borås, Västra Götaland, Sweden
Female, pretty ordinary if you ask me. Other people might say I am a bit odd like when I decided to go to Bosnia with weapon and uniform in a peace keeping unit for the UN few years ago. I wanted to be a part of something real with a good purpose. Some people say I lack humour. My friends always have to tell me when it is a joke otherwise I take everything seriously. I should be in the ironic generation, but I don't feel at home there.