Tuesday 23 October 2007


I try and rationalize my life when I can. Everything that can make my everyday life a little smoother is probably good, is my motto. Last week I bought lots of timers for my lamps. I thought it would be nice to come home when the lamps were burning in every window and when the night came they would turn off by themselves. A really good idea if you ask me. I put them on and set the timer. Everything was fine until I realized that the timers were set on some kind of randoom (sic!). We sat having a nice cup of coffee with our former neighbours Mac and Johanna when suddenly the lamps were turned off in the window. I told them I must have forgot to set the timer on the correct time. It probably thought it was bed time at this hour. After a few minutes I heard a clasp again and the lamps were turned on. J and M didn´t say anything. After one hour they were turned off again. I started to realize that there might be something wrong with the timers. When I woke up at 03.00 and decided to go and sleep in the guestroom since my children had occupied my bed there was a strong lamp burning in there. I just shut it down. Then the lamps were on and off randomly all night. My neighbours must have been confused these past weeks wondering why someone tend to turn on and off the lamps all the time.

I must admit that facebook is rather cool now when there are a few faces I recognize from before. Last time I checked I couldn´t find anything or anyone. This site has been spread all over Sweden for the past few weeks like a wild fire. 400 000 users only in Sweden. I guy warned people to use this website since the company owe all the information you write in there. In the future this would mean that you can go to an interview and the personell already got all information you ever written on facebook. I don´t know if this is something to be scared about but I think one should think twice before telling your story.

There was this competition for the best photoshot in borås sjuhard . I have sent 9 photos to participate. They will annonce the winners on the 16th of November at this address: http://www.fota-sjuharad.se/
Do you recognize the sculpture on the photo? I am going to visit this magnificent park this weekend again.
All the best anna

No comments:

They impress me

  • Caroline Krook
  • Kofi Atta Annan
  • My Postman on bike
  • Ola Salo
  • Rania Al-Abdullah Queen of Jordan

A heart in the sky

A heart in the sky
It isn´t every day you see this in the sky.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Borås, Västra Götaland, Sweden
Female, pretty ordinary if you ask me. Other people might say I am a bit odd like when I decided to go to Bosnia with weapon and uniform in a peace keeping unit for the UN few years ago. I wanted to be a part of something real with a good purpose. Some people say I lack humour. My friends always have to tell me when it is a joke otherwise I take everything seriously. I should be in the ironic generation, but I don't feel at home there.