Friday 11 January 2008

I wonder where is Madonna now when she needs her and not the other way around!



Here you see my favorite car and it is made by Neo. It is an embroidery. Neos Christmas gift for dad!

Everyone knows that teenager are revolting against their parents. That is nature when you are 16 and feel big as ever. I remember when I was 16-18 years old. I don´t think I ever felt as adult after as I did then. You are supposed to test your abilities without your parents. I did as well with lots of make up and strange clothes that I liked. This is common sense. Most of us tend to ask for advice from our parents or help, if we got into truble. This is reasonable because hopefully the adult lead the child the right way. Imagine yourself a child having so much money that you can buy anything in the world. Being one of the most famous in the world. Everybody is reaching out for you and you get everyone’s attention. Everybody is looking at you. Madonna is wearing your name on her shirt at a concert. It is natural that you end up with people who cares only about money around you. You are an easy target.
These are not good parameters for a young person and there is a big risk that this person get stuck with people trying to feed on you and your fame. I don´t think anyone of us parents would like our child to be in that situation.

I am of course talking about Britney Spears. What could her mother do?! I don´t know much about the history of this girl but something tells me that her mother and people who care for her haven’t had the ability to reach her. Britney’s life has become very tragic and it is not strange that it has come to this when she has been exploited at such a young age.

I am not much for her music and I have never identified with the characters in any of her videos. I guess there are a lot of men drooling while seeing her dancing. She has been a product of men in black suits and she has given them a lot of money. Where are they now?

Lately I have really come to feel sorry for her. Being a mom you suffer when you see someone get hurt like she has been, and loosing the most important she got in this wheel of commerce: her children. From what I understand she hasn´t been the best mum but she is the mum and she is in a very delicate situation with everyone’s eyes on her. I can´t imagine myself being in her situation. I wish more people around her thought more of her best than how much money they can earn on her.
The worst thing I have seen is this site where you can bet on when she will die. That is awful. What kind of people do that? I wrote about a line you shouldn´t cross morally while buying things. This is surely such a line. I read a quote yesterday where a guy said; “Please keep her alive, otherwise they will play her songs for weeks”. It is not a nice society we live in.

I wonder where is Madonna now when she needs her and not the other way around?! I wish I was Madonna just to be able to help this poor girl. Cause I don´t think she will listen to many people today.

Turn this wheel around and make a nice thing for someone you don´t have to today.

Sleep well
Anna

No comments:

They impress me

  • Caroline Krook
  • Kofi Atta Annan
  • My Postman on bike
  • Ola Salo
  • Rania Al-Abdullah Queen of Jordan

A heart in the sky

A heart in the sky
It isn´t every day you see this in the sky.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Borås, Västra Götaland, Sweden
Female, pretty ordinary if you ask me. Other people might say I am a bit odd like when I decided to go to Bosnia with weapon and uniform in a peace keeping unit for the UN few years ago. I wanted to be a part of something real with a good purpose. Some people say I lack humour. My friends always have to tell me when it is a joke otherwise I take everything seriously. I should be in the ironic generation, but I don't feel at home there.