Monday 10 March 2008

Audley End, Saffron Walden, England



Yesteday I was out surfin at Youtube trying to find a film from Audley End in Saffron Walden. We were 4 visiting this summer for a picnic concert and it was a great day even if it started raining after a few hours. I looked at this film and suddenly I saw a photo of us in white rain coats. It is Mr H showing cause we were so much into listening to the music a revival from the eighties with lots of great artists (tpau, belinda carlile, limal, james ure etc.)

I can really recommend the picnic concerts in England were they set it all up in a beautiful park with a castle in the background. No crowds. Every one is sitting and enjoying old times. http://www.picnicconcerts.com/

All the best from me
Anna

No comments:

They impress me

  • Caroline Krook
  • Kofi Atta Annan
  • My Postman on bike
  • Ola Salo
  • Rania Al-Abdullah Queen of Jordan

A heart in the sky

A heart in the sky
It isn´t every day you see this in the sky.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
Borås, Västra Götaland, Sweden
Female, pretty ordinary if you ask me. Other people might say I am a bit odd like when I decided to go to Bosnia with weapon and uniform in a peace keeping unit for the UN few years ago. I wanted to be a part of something real with a good purpose. Some people say I lack humour. My friends always have to tell me when it is a joke otherwise I take everything seriously. I should be in the ironic generation, but I don't feel at home there.